Monday, May 10, 2010

Sams Learner

As a S.A.M.S student we have five attributes to being a good Sams Learner and I am going to list my strengths and weaknesses of each attribute.



Self Manager:

Good at:Independent-I am less distracted and will do more work if I am on my own.

Bad at:Not motivated-I often can't be bothered doing any work.



Thinker:

Good at:Logical-I keep my ideas organised.

Bad at:Think for myself- Sometrimes I will just sit and wait for someone to give me the answer.



Contributer:

Good at: Give & take ideas-I'm not afraid to speak out.

Bad at: Sticking to subjeat-I'm often distarcted.



Explorer:

Good at: Challenging myself-I enjoy pursuing my ideas.

Bad at:Taking risk-I get worried I will fail.



Communicator:

Good at: speaks clearly-I have been chosen for things because I speak clearly.

Bad at: Giving sensible ideas-I often get off subject and lose concetration.

1 comment:

  1. I like it, Hannah! I think you have really thought about it and wrote truthfully. I think you are good at this! I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete