Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SAMS Learner Tee!

For school as a part of pur SAMS Learner unit we created t-shirts to show what we think a SAMS Learner looks like. I chose to draw something to cover each topics (The explorer, the thinker, the contributer, the self manager and the communicator). I used 'happy' colours and put the SAMS logo onto the shirt. If you have any questions about why I used the colours and words just post a comment...I hope you can see what the picture are supposed to be!
P.S the dude at the bottom, right hand corner is a guy looking at his waatch being a good self-manager.


3 comments:

  1. hi hannah love your t-shirt and I like the description

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tee it looks so awesome i think u had heaps of cool colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really great it is good that you have explained about what you were doing and telling the parts of S.A.M.S. Learner.

    ThomasG

    ReplyDelete